Sushiberry: Baby Clothing, Toys, Accessories and More

A blog for discussion of baby clothing, toys, accessories, and anything else of interest to parents with babies.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Protecting your baby from germs while shopping

According to a study done by the Korea Consumer Protection Board, shopping cart handles had more bacteria per square inch than computer mice in internet cafes, hand straps on buses, and even public restroom doorknobs. For more information, see this article:

Eww! Shopping cart handles loaded with germs

Don't feel like dousing the Wal-Mart shopping cart with Purell every time you put your baby in it? (Or more accurately, you DO feel like it but restrain yourself?) My newest favorite item is the shopping cart cover - it's cozy, sanitary and super cute! Keep those little hands clean and protected. My 8 month old looks like a doll riding around in hers!

I make my own handcrafted shopping cart covers, which I'll be selling in the Sushiberry Baby store soon. If you're interested in my shopping cart covers, please drop me a line at sales@sushiberry.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home